Sunday, January 12, 2014

January 12, 2014


Happy birthday to Hannah and Grace who are 8 years old today. I want to use this blog as a way to share and journal my obsession with quilt making. If I send any more texts and photos to my friends they promise an intervention! So instead I will share here and document my progress. I am currently working on several quilts for my grandchildren. Tyler, Tanner, Grace, Hannah, Sawyer, Benjamin and Viviane. This was my first try at strawberry block.
There are lots of 1/2 square triangles to be squared. Not my favorite job!
Add caption
After squaring them I chain pieced all of the strawberry tops.
I received a design board for Christmas which makes playing with the arrangement of the blocks way more fun than doing it on the floor.
I have added the sashing here.

2 comments: