Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 16, 2014

I went to our local library yesterday and met with friends who meet there regularly to do handwork. Last year on our annual March trip to Lancaster PA I signed up for a wool felt Block of the Month. Its called Wooly Critter sampler by Brandywine Design. I have completed nine of the twelve blocks and have two more cut and fused and ready to stitch. After the last block we will receive the sashing and a beautiful wool appliqué border. This is my WIP on the design board. The crow and squirrel and still in process.
Let me also show you some close-ups of some of the completed blocks!
Block of the month projects are great fun because they add variety for someone like me!

1 comment:

  1. I thought the owl was my favorite but now that I've seen the duck and sheep I'm not so sure. :)

    ReplyDelete