Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 5, 2014

Holy cow! Its still snowing. I think I jinxed myself with my comment about hoping the worst weather would be over with January. Clearly not!
It is pretty but enough.

In between snow events I went to Patchworks in Sayville yesterday for their 2014 Tuesday Club. This years mystery block of the month will all be pieced, no appliqué. In 2012 I did this quilt.
All of the flowers are three dimensional and the houses were paper pieced. The title is Through my Garden Window.

We have missed two consecutive Quilt Guild meetings due to weather this year. I am missing the show n tell. I did finally make my Swoon block which will be part of a charity quilt I am making with friends. The blocks are huge 24 1/2". The pattern is designed by Camille Roskelley of Thimble Blossoms. Everyone is doing a different color combo in solid colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment